We advise on all legal and commercial issues involving the structure, staging and promotion of all types of live events including light music, comedy shows, theatre productions, conferences and exhibitions.
Crowley Millar can advise you on all required contracts, investment agreements including team agreements through to the contracts necessary to retain various cast and crew. For years we have acted for the internationally renowned Riverdance Live Show and the constantly touring Mrs Brown’s Boys Live Show which has toured through the UK, Ireland and Australia.
We are also able to advise you on how to put the best structures in place for the payment and return of income and retention of various contractors and employees.
Our solicitors can also advise you on various merchandise ancillary sales, and secondary routes of income in relation to all live show together with spin-off rights.
Some of the services we provide include:-
- Contracts regarding live shows;
- Advice regarding structures to manage income;
- Exploitation of intellectual property and secondary and tertiary rights regarding income;
- Protection of intellectual property;
- General advices on taxation and international agreements; and
- Insurance and legal requirements.