Crowley Millar is a law firm with international links. Crowley Millar employs Chinese Lawyers who are qualified to practice law in both Ireland and China and specialise in providing services not just to the Chinese community in Ireland but also internationally to consortiums and individuals based in China (and other countries) and especially those interested in doing business in Ireland.
The Irish Government since 2012 have promoted the Immigrant Investor Programme (“IIP”) which facilitates investors and business professionals from outside of the EU who wish to avail of opportunities of investing and locating business interests in Ireland. This is a subject of particular interest to both Chinese businesses and individuals. Crowley Millar are at the forefront of providing these services to Chinese investors. We are well connected with the Government. We have communications with the Chinese Government and we are directly involved with Enterprise Ireland with regard to these applications and programme.
Our lawyers are well versed in relation to the requirements for visa, travel and work permits and are multi-lingual in relation to all necessary enquiries from both China and Ireland in relation to this work.
Some of the services we can provide are:-
- Multi-lingual, internationally qualified lawyers providing all legal
- Advice re: the Immigrant Investment Programmes.
- Engagement with Enterprise Ireland (E.I.) re: the IIP.
- Advices on investments and structures thereof including Partnership and Shareholders Agreements.
- Passport Applications and Naturalisation Services.
- Wealth and Estate Management.